Pages

November 2, 2012

Remember to be Thankful Vol. 1

This is the time of year that everyone starts their Thankful 30 lists on facebook and the like. I decided I would try something a little different. I am trying to take one photo a day of things that I am thankful for. My intention is for this to be a year-long project and not something that I let slide once Thanksgiving is over. It is important for me to remember to be thankful. Especially when life gets a little rough, because even then, I have so much that I am truly thankful for.

To keep me on track, I will be posting what I am thankful for five photos at a time.



 Day 1: I am thankful for good books, science fiction, and growing up in a family that valued my education



Day 2: Watches, I would be lost without them. I am also thankful for the time spent in Germany that taught me to read a 24 hour clock without hesitation.



Day 3: Color! And a mom that loves Crayola and who spent my entire life encouraging and inspiring my creativity.



Day 4: Good beer and the friends that I share it with.



Day 5: Ryan and Bagheera. These boys have been around at the lowest and the highest points of my adult life. They bring me more joy than I could ever express. I love them both with all of my heart and I am thankful for them every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment