Pages

May 29, 2012

Time Well Spent

Good-bye long weekend! You will be missed. This was my first actual long weekend, with paid holiday time included, in about 4 years. I would like to think I made the very best of it. I told Ryan I only wanted to craft and play Diablo. And that is exactly what I did.


[Five little scrappy roses and only one very minor burn!]












I know I keep bringing it up, but I still cannot believe how much more I am able to do now that I have real weekends without homework looming. I was finishing up a clutch yesterday, and was getting everything cleaned up when I realized it was only 6 pm. I sat down and thought, I still have plenty of time to make something else, eat dinner, and fit in some Diablo time with the boy before I should get to bed. So, I hauled all my stuff back out and was able to finish yet another clutch.    



These lovelies were made this weekend and will be making their debut on a clutch that should be posted to my etsy shop by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment