Pages

January 23, 2013

Storage Solutions


Storage, one of the biggest problems in my life, home, and most significantly in my craft room. Lack of storage is a major player, but the aesthetics of the storage is important to me too. The Mister is very much a function over form guy, but I like a little form in my life.  This quote speaks to how I want my home to be seen.

“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful” 

- William Morris


In my efforts to combine both form and function, while at the same time trying to reduce cost on my end, and waste on mother earth's, I have amassed quite the collection of (in my opinion) beautiful storage containers. These containers have all been saved from the landfill and given a second chance to show their worth. 





No comments:

Post a Comment