Pages

April 27, 2012

A Little Birdie

Today I decided that I am going to try and make as many things as I can between now and the end of June without buying new supplies.  I have so much material, and the projects that I decide to create usually require me to go buy more.  But I always buy too much and its really just a vicious cycle.

Ryan and I are moving to NY in June.  So, the more supplies I use up, the less I have to pack.  Sounds like a win - win to me!

So here is a cute little scrappy bird that I made.  I did not intend on feeding this cute little fellow to the ferocious felines, but Ryan suggested I fill it with "crack"nip and that sealed this poor guy's fate.


Bagheera and Cthulhu are quite excited about their new prey!




I found the tutorial for this birdie here

No comments:

Post a Comment