Pages

April 25, 2012

Let's try this again

I may be the worst blogger ever.
I have had at least three different blogs over the past several years, and I have never been able to post consistently.  Part of that I am going to blame on Grad School, but part of it is just me.  I get on kicks where I love crafting and blogging about it, and then I get distracted and a year later I think, 'Oh yeah! I have a blog.  I should probably post something.'
So, let's try this again...
A few things are different this time around:

I am finished with Grad School.  My hooding ceremony is 8 days away!  This means no more readings, papers, classes to distract me.  No more things I *should* be doing.  No more guilt for doing things I want to do instead of working on a paper.

I have a super awesome camera that my mom got Ryan and I for Xmas in 2010.  Ryan takes amazing pictures with it, but I am still less than awesome in that department.  I will be working on changing that.

Lastly, Ryan has put a lot of effort into a website for me.  It is still under construction, but I am hopeful that it will be finished by fall.  So until then, I need to get myself in the habit of posting, and posting frequently so that all of his hard work is not in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment