Pages

July 31, 2010

Wedding Totes



I have had the idea for a wedding line of totes in my brain for over a year now. So last summer when my cousin called to tell me she was engaged I was thrilled. For her of course! But also because I finally had someone to make the tote line for. 



































Then a few months later Athena called to say she was engaged! Wonderful!! More colors I can work with. 

































Two of my favorite people in the world are pledging their love to the most important person in their lives. I am beyond happy and I can't think of any better way to congratulate them, than with something I created specifically for them using the colors they chose for their special day.

I had so much fun making all of these pieces. They turned out remarkably close to the images I had floating around in my head. I was lucky enough to be in Jessalyn's wedding this summer, so I used my bride's maid dress to match the colors (almost perfectly). For Athena's I only had a description to work from, but I think the bride-to-be was pleased with the end result.




So brides-to-be contact me for your own personalized totes! These would also make great gifts for the bridal party!   



No comments:

Post a Comment