Pages

February 24, 2013

Cappuccino Comfort

Coffee. My biggest vice, my greatest love.

Ok, that may be a little over dramatic, but I do love coffee. And I drink a. lot. Today the mister suggested that we try a new coffee bar/roasterie. The director of his program recommended Joe Bean as having "the best espresso in the area". What a good idea! The cappuccino I had there was smooth, rich, and a little bold. Perfect.

Then we went grocery shopping. On a Sunday. At the biggest Wegmans in town. After that our cappuccino calm was nowhere to be found.

So the mister decided he would search the internet for a way to foam milk without a foaming wand or a big expensive cappuccino maker. What a success that was! As it turns out, all you really need is a mason jar and a microwave. Check and check.

The result:


Delicious cappuccino in the comfort of my own kitchen.


Cappuccino calm renewed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment