Pages

December 18, 2012

Joy to the World

Am I the only one who feels so unbelievably unprepared for this year's holiday fest? I have already expressed my intense distaste for most things Christmas, so I won't go on except to say that this year is not different.

One of the few things that brings me joy this season is making, sending, and receiving holiday cards. But then again, I'm the nerd that loves getting mail and gets giddy for snail mail letters and cards any time of year.

I usually go back and forth between making cards and searching for the perfect box at Hallmark. This year I decided to make them. After working on a wax drip print this fall, I got it in my mind to try the technique for my holiday cards.




I could not be happier with the results. Well except the strand of lights that the mister said looked more like grapes =(

Here's to holidays filled with warmth and cheer. May you find joy throughout this season and into the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment