Pages

August 7, 2012

Summertime

...And the living is easy



2012 Has been a great year for Ryan and I. So many wonderful things have been happening! Let us start from the beginning. 
In February, Ryan got accepted into his top choice for Grad School! This also meant that we would be moving back to NY state and closer to most of our family. 
In March, Ryan asked me to be his wife! I, of course, said yes! 
In May, I graduated with my Master's in Social Work. 
In June, we made the move east. 
And just yesterday was my birthday!! 

All of these things were just waiting to be celebrated so, my mom threw us a party! It was so nice to see all of my family and close friends, some of which I hadn't seen in nearly 10 years, and others I had been eagerly waiting to meet. We spent the weekend at my mom's camp enjoying the fresh air and each others company.










I am so grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life and the great things that have been happening in 2012! I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my birthday weekend either!






No comments:

Post a Comment