Pages

November 6, 2012

Remember to be Thankful Vol. 3

(With this post I have caught up. All following posts should be every five days)


Day 11: I am thankful for bamboo knitting needles, wool yarn, and "Knitting for Dummies". I am thankful to have been raised in a crafty family and I am thankful for the ability to teach myself new craft techniques.



Day 12: I am thankful that the NYS DMV is worlds easier than its equivalent in Missouri. I am extremely thankful to be able to have my own car to drive myself to work every morning. And I am thankful for my father, who is a mechanic, and who began teaching me about cars and engines at a very young age.



Day 13:  Techie gadgets!



Day 14: My sewing machine. For all the times I swear at it, it never gets its feelings hurt.



Day 15: Flowers and blooms in November with snow flurries in the air. I have no idea why these flowers decided to bloom so late, but I couldn't help but smile when I saw that little pop of color in the back yard. I am so thankful for this beautiful Earth that we are guests upon.







No comments:

Post a Comment